What is your most powerful tip? by Hemanth Kumar Tirupati
Answer by Hemanth Kumar Tirupati:
- Always take that extra mile to differentiate yourself from mediocrity.
- Usually that one extra mile is the hardest and most people give up.
- Make Success or Failure a by-product of something bigger.
- There is more to a deed than the result. It’s the efforts you put in that prove to be useful in long run.
- Failure is few errors in judgement repeated everyday.
- Stop giving slack to yourself for everything. Give up self pity.
- Forget the phrases could have/should have.
- Stop wasting time telling yourself/others about what could have happened if you have done things differently. Start working on what it takes to get what you want.
- Never leave important decisions in your life to others.
- You regret less when the things go otherwise.
- Everyone is unique in their own ways. It’s the uniqueness that makes you irreplaceable.
- Don’t lose what makes you ‘you’ by following the herd.
- Comparison does more harm than good.
- It loosens your focus. You cease to enjoy what you do caught up in the competition. Then the worst thing happens – you start emulation.
- Take calculated risks. If you always play a safe game you are safe from both extremities – Pinnacle or Nadir.
- Mediocrity is boring. Have the courage to take the less explored paths.
- Idleness is like an ocean. Never let your mind get lost in it. Always keep yourself busy.
- Procrastination is the symptom. Idleness is the disease. Treat the disease not symptoms.
- Someone’s belief in you is a luxury not everyone afford. Deal with it by believing in yourself.
- If you think it through, it’s not essential either. All that matter is the picture you have about yourself in your mind.
- If you are going through a tough time achieving something, keep going.
- Because in the end you will have an inspirational story to tell